The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. Each corresponded with one of the final candidates to replace Jacob as protector of the Island. Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau · Lillian Hurst as Carmen Reyes Jayne Taini as Martha Toomey Ron Marasco as Ken Halperin Ron Bottitta as Leonard. The only other real explanation given for the numbers relates back to one of the bonus features with DHARMA showing that the numbers are.
The numbers, while still the core values of the Valenzetti Equation, are all related to survivors on the Island. In the episode from Season 6 "The Substitute," Fake. LOST fans have long been intrigued by the numbers, and now, it won a whole bunch of them some quick cash in Tuesday night's $ million. On the latest episode of ABC's plane-crash drama, "Lost," fan favorite Hurley (real name: Hugo Reyes) revealed a sequence of mysterious.
You know those pesky numbers that show up on Lost once in a while? Well, after roughly two years of wondering, hypothesizing, and. Though his lottery winnings brought Hurley nothing but bad luck, over 9, people played the famous Lost numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42 in.
- how to delete images from iphone texts
- how was the earth made facts management
- what does silent river run deep meaning
- toilet leaking when not flushed
- raw meal garden of life whole foods
- how to find voters registration info
- person who draws blood phlebotomist joplin mo
- when you shut me out quotes
- who issues united states passports
- what does unlawfully present means of communication